Read her complete interview here:
Dear SHE, on behalf of all the readers, public, families, friends and your well-wishers, we would like to discuss something about you and of course, your journey as well. This conversation will help readers to know more about you and your journey. Please give answers to the attached answers in brief.
So let’s start now…….
The Spirit Mania: Most welcome to The Spirit Mania. We heartily congratulate you for being an INFLUENTIAL WOMEN OF THE YEAR 2K20. It’s really a great achievement. First thing, we would like to know about your basic info as a person, daily life, career so far and anything you would like to share about you with your readers and your well-wishers and also with us.
My Intro – I am an Author & Poet at Qwerty Thoughts, Certified Life Coach & a Public Speaking & Facilitator & Book Reviewer. I write articles, poems, quotes & books regarding social issues & to create social awareness. I review books related to genres like- Self help, Social issues, poetry books & Educational books.
I am M.com, MBA & MA Education having work experience of 4 years as the Assistant Professor MBA, BBA & Personality Development. Writing is my passion since my college life, but due to being busy in my career it was lying somewhere in the corner of my heart being unsaid & unrealized.
Three years before I realized my passion & started it again. I started writing through Facebook. My first poem was Sister’s Relation. After that I started my own Blog. It encouraged me a lot & then I started my passion as a Blogger on Momspresso, as an Author on Qwerty Thoughts , Women’s web & Youth ki Awaaz, Pratilipi, Sweek & Medium, Your quote, Mirakee, Quora & the Pink Desk. I am a member of the Sheroes & the Wonder Women World, an online community for women’s.
I write articles, books, poems & Quotes.
Till now I have written 580 Quotes & all my Quotes are live on Google now.
My articles have been featured in Qwerty Thoughts, Australian media firm & USA News & Media website & in four leading newspapers across India.
My poems have been published & featured at Qwerty Thoughts, women’s web & Momspresso.
I have published four books recently.
1) I am My Papa’s Princess-
This is a book published by me under category Popular Fiction at Juggernaut Books. It is based on the importance of giving birth to a girl child.
2) Change Begins With Ourselves- This Book is published under category non- fiction (self help) at Qwerty Thoughts.
It is featured as the Book of the Month, & has got an Editor’s Choice Award at Qwerty Thoughts. It is also featured at Digital Book Girl & Reader’s Book magazine.
3) Self help guide of Business Studies class XI th &class XII th CBSE Board published at Qwerty Thoughts.
These Books are a gist for the students preparing for Board Exams.
Currently I am working on my books regarding Parenting , Poetry &Education.
I run my three initiatives with the purpose of inspiring people, transforming their lives that would add a value to society.
Kasturi Ved- Inspiring lives where I use to share my writings as poems, quotes, articles &the inspiring life stories of people.
Kasturi life Coaching Services- It is my initiative with the purpose of transforming lives
I give solutions to the queries through offline & online both the modes.
My Major concerns are
Fear of Public Speaking.
Kasturi Creations- Redefining Fashion –
Kasturi Creations is an online women’s clothing store.
Here a wide collection in various categories like Western outfit, Formals, Trendy, Casuals, Sarees, Ethnic wear, Bridal, Partywear, shoes, Bags, Accessories, Home & Decor, Kitchen utilities are given with as much as variants with an easy payment mode as a COD. I am a Verified Seller at Sheroes.
Social Media Handlers:
1) Instagram – @creationskasturi
3) Kasturi Ved – Inspiring Lives-
4) Author Urvashi Vats Books- https://www.facebook.com/uniquefactsoflife/
5) Facebookprofile – https://www.facebook.com/urvi.sharma.92
6) Twitter- https://twitter.com/urvi12?s=09
7) Instagram- Kasturi Life Coaching Services- @urvi.sharma.92.
8) Web site- http://www.kasturilifecoachingservices.com
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS-
1) My Book got featured as a Book of the month 2019 at Qwerty Thoughts.
My book Change Begins With Ourselves got Editor’s Choice Badge sept 2018 at Qwerty Thoughts.
This book has been nominated for a Reader’s Choice Award by TCK publishing since two consecutive years 2018, 2019.
2) It got Featured at Digital Book girl, Poetry Book club.
3) My Book I am My Papa’s Princess got listed under Popular Fiction at Juggernaut Books.
4) My Interview as an Author got published &Featured at
1) Qwerty Thoughts.
2) Author interviews wordpress.com.
3) Book Reader’s magazine.
5) Gemma Dupont wordpress.com.
6) Poetry Book club.
7) Digital Book Girl.
8) Omuriyou Blogspot.com.
10) My Interview got featured as Featured Author of the week in Feb 2019 at Book Reviews & Featured Authors.
11) My Book Change Begins With Ourselves got nominated for the Reader’s Choice Award by TCK Publishing for the two consecutive years 2019 &2020.
5) I got the official Published Author Badge on Mirakee in July 2018.
6) My article Key To A Happy & a Successful Marriage got published and featured at Qwerty Thoughts, Spillwords.com NewYork USA, DecenteNews Australia.
7) My poems got featured at Qwerty Thoughts.
8) My Poem Dreams &Jiyo To Aise Jiyo published &featured at Qwerty Thoughts crossed 2100 views.
9) My article on Eco Friendly Holi at Momspresso got featured in four leading Newspapers of India.
10) My article Be Proud Of Who You Are got listed under Top 20 stories at Pratilipi.com &got featured at Women’s web, Youth ki Awaaz in 2018
11) My article Love Marriage V/S Arranged Marriage is among the most viewed &reviewed Article at Pratilipi.com.
12) Completed Professional life Coach Certification from Transformation Academy USA in 2018.
13) Completed certification in Professional workshop Facilitation in Public Speaking from Transformation Academy USA in 2018.
14) Completed certification in Social media marketing from Coursera in 2018.
15) completed certification in Traditional Book publishing from Coursera in 2018.
16) My Answers on Quora reached 40,000 views.
17) Received Recognition by Women’s Web for being the Finalist at Women’s Web Orange Flower Award 2020 for Blogging Category LGBTQ + issues.
18) Received Recognition for participating in WingWord Poetry Competition 2019. India’s Largest Poetry Competition that is being organized by Delhi Poetry Slam every year.
The Spirit Mania: Please tell us something about your journey of becoming an author/blogger/teacher and other fields in which you are working? When you actually started your journey and how was the circumstance? Did any person or situation influenced you to become what you are today?
Writing is my passion since my college life, but due to being busy in my career it was lying somewhere in the corner of my heart being unsaid &unrealized.
Three years before I realized my passion & started it again. I started writing through Facebook. My first poem was Sister’s Relation. After that I started my own Blog. It encouraged me a lot &then I started my passion as a Blogger on Momspresso, as an Author on Qwerty Thoughts , Women’s web &Youth ki Awaaz, Pratilipi, Sweek &Medium, Your quote, Mirakee, Quora & the Pink Desk.
I am a member of Sheroes an online women only community & the Wonder woman world an online women community
While fulfilling my passion I was thinking of doing something that would add a value to the society.
First of all I started Kasturi Ved- Inspiring lives where I use to share my writings as poems, quotes, articles &the inspiring life stories of people.
Then I saw & realized that there are people, there are students who are suffering from problems, if they would get the right guidance, the right support, the right solution they will be able to fight with their problems. That time one thing came into my mind change always has to begin with ourselves, which results in transformation that leads us somewhere we deserve to be in life is my Grand Parent’s legacy & my vision for founding Kasturi life Coaching Services.
My Major concerns are
4) Personality Development.
5) Fear of Public Speaking.
6) Building Confidence.
7) Positive Attitude.
8) Exam Phobia.
After that I started my own online complete shopping store for women’s.
Kasturi Creations- Redefining Fashion –
Kasturi Creations is an online women’s clothing store. Here a wide collection in various categories like Western outfit, Formals, Trendy, Casuals, Sarees, Ethnic wear, Bridal, Partywear, shoes, Bags, Accessories, Home &Decor, Kitchen utilities are given with as much as variants with an easy payment mode as a COD.
The Spirit Mania: Please tell the readers something about your interest in the respective field. What is your message to those readers who are trying to do the best in your field?
“A writer is someone who observes the loopholes, the drawbacks &the things that need to be changed &pen down them in such a way that would bring a change as well as create awareness.”
– By Author Urvashi Vats.
Writing is my passion since my college life. That time I used to have a diary &in it, I used to write whatever comes in my mind. Then after that I was busy pursuing my career. Three years back I started my passion of writing through Facebook &my First Blog was It’s only our way of thinking that matters &my first poem was Sister’s Relation.
In life we should have something that keeps us going while sailing through a journey called life because that is the only thing which inspires us &keeps us motivated, &makes us realize the purpose of our life.
My purpose of writing is to inspire people at the masses as well as create awareness in such a way that would bring a change in society.
My message to the readers is
1) Efforts never fail so never fail to make efforts.
2) Always be ready to accept criticism as they help you to improve day by day.
3) Never think that others are perfect & you are not. Nobody is perfect in this world.
The Spirit Mania: And yes, the most important thing we would like to hear from you is what is your message to those girls and women who are suffering from any problem in their journey to achieve something big? You have been their source of motivation, please convey your thoughts with them.
My message to those girls &women who are suffering from any problem in their journey to achieve something big in their life is:
1) Believe in yourself. If you want to achieve something in your life believe in your efforts because efforts never fail. They will pay you off whether early or late.
2)Always have an ability to take your own stand even if you have to stand alone.
3) No matter whatever the situations come in life, no matter how much difficult the time is, never give up.
4) There is hardly anything in this world that we as a woman can’t achieve, the only need is to think beyond the limitations, the sheer determination &courage to achieve something in life on your own.
The Spirit Mania: Being one of the Influential Women; what type of changes do you want in your society as well as with respect to women?
The changes that I want in the society as well as with respect to women are:
1) If we want to see the change in the society we have to begin with ourselves & thst begins with the change in our way of thinking &our attitude towards various perspectives related to women’s.
2) Women’s play an important role in formation of a family, a society, a country &a nation. They should be treated with respect despite the role they may be playing in their life as mother, daughter, sister or a wife.
3) In our society patriarchal norms are still prevalent which affects the ability of women’s to take their own stand. They should be given the right to take their own stand, they should be given the freedom to stand against any unfair things if happens, they should be treated equally usually what happens when it comes to do adjustments & compromise women’s are only found liable for it. An empathetic attitude should be there towards the women’s so that if any thing wrong happens in family, at work place it should be considered from both the perspectives as a man & as a woman.
Great! We have come to the end of our interview session.