1. Take us through the journey of writing your book.
Answer: In 2014 my kids urged me to create my Facebook page(Mere khayal). The success of my page inspired me to compile my thoughts in the for of a book. In 2017 I approached Notion press and from there my journey began.
2. Tell us something about your book.
Answer: My book revolves around the wrongs and rights that happened around me and things that happened in the society at that time. The book contains poems and shayaris.
3. It’s a saying that writers are another creators. Do you agree with it?
Answer: Yes, I think writer are creators. They can create alternate realities and lure reader to believe in them.
4. Your inspiration besides your family?
Answer: My guru H.H.Sri Sri Ravishankar.
5. Tell us something about yourself.
Answer: I’m a PhD holder(economics),a reiki healer, an angels card Reader, a dowser and a volunteer working for Art of loving.
6. By holding your own book is a special feelings always. For you, how was that feeling?
Answer: It was like holding my firstborn for the very first time.
7. Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book?
Answer: My favorite author is Rhonda Byrne and my favorite book is The Secret.
8. Share some memories (good and bad both) of your reader’s response.
Good:A guy bought my book for his mother and after sometime I got a call from that person and he was impressed by my book (he was not into poetry) and since then he has been waiting for my next/second book eagerly.
Bad:A guy demoralised me by saying that poets show darkness and depression in the world.
9. What are your other hobbies?
Answer: Painting, dancing, driving and acting.
10. What is your next plan of writing?
Answer: I’m in the middle of publishing my second book.
11. Do you ever feel like writing is tough?
Answer: Yes, sometimes it is hard to write down my thoughts and sometimes it is difficult to limit myself with words.
12. When did you first realize that language has some power to bind hearts?
Answer: In class 9th when I started writing my thoughts down.
13. Which genre you prefer the most for writing?
Answer: Poetry and shayaris.
14. What challenges did you face while writing and getting published ?
Answer: I everything has gone according to my plans and I haven’t faced that many problems.
15. Few words for your lovely readers?
Answer: I appreciate everyone who has read my book and I feel obliged and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.