69 AUTHORS INTERVIEW
- Take us through the journey of writing your book.
Answer: I realized the value of life when my father was in ICU when he had brain stroke and he had to go through brain surgery. He was admitted in ICU for 23 days and passed away later. That was the biggest setback in my life when I lost him because it was the biggest jerk in my life. I stayed there outside the ICU with my family for 23 days facing all the traumas and that time I realized the actual value for life. ‘Money is there to spend, but money can’t buy us heaven.’ The ICU changed my perception.
- Tell us something about your book.
Answer: THE ICU This Novel is very close to my heart as I have penned down all the experiences about life when my father was in ICU.
- It’s a saying that writers are another creators. Do you agree with it?
Answer: YES, we can say that because writers spread what they write. And the creation of writer has to be inspirational so that they can spread a positive message among their readers.
- Your inspiration besides your family?
Answer: My Father is my mentor and he is my inspiration.
- Tell us something about yourself.
Answer: I write with my passion and heart though my mind has given me to gain knowledge in various educational fields like I have pursued MBA(Finance), M.ED, MA(Economics), M.COM, MASS COMUNICATION And P.HD(Industrial Estate).
- By holding your own book is a special feelings always. For you, how was that feeling?
Answer: Ofcourse, I felt that I have put a stepping stone towards my goal.
- Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book?
‘Nothing Lasts Forever’ By Sydney Sheldon.
- Share some memories (good and bad both) of your reader’s response.
Answer: Readers don’t like reality. They always want to read fiction where, there are only fake love stories.
- What are your other hobbies?
Answer: Reading and writing is my passion and gardening is my hobby where I like to explore myself with nature.
- What is your next plan of writing?
Answer: I am writing a fictional love story next.
- Do you ever feel like writing is tough?
Answer: Not always
- When did you first realize that language has some power to bind hearts?
Answer: When people enjoyed reading my first poem ‘SWEET SMILE’ and I see the smile on their faces when they read it.
- Which genre you prefer the most for writing?
- What challenges did you face while writing and getting published?
Answer: Getting good publisher and then getting good marketing is the greatest challenge for writer.
- Few words for your lovely readers?
Answer: Readers are the one who decide who is good and who is bad. I just want to say that criticize or appreciate doesn’t matter just keep reading. This itself is an achievement for a writer.